Dutton Plumbing - Dutton Pumbing Simi Valley

1.7
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I had a Dutton plumber from Simi Valley, California, come to my house. He replaced a toilet flapper, a fill valve, and a valve inside my shower handle.

He was there for about an hour and my bill was over $700. Call other places first. The plumber said for just my flapper and fill valve the charge was $500. These prices seem very high.

I am an older, single mother of three that has no expertise in the field of plumbing. When the guy left I wished I had called other plumbers. I never received a receipt even though he told me one would be emailed. I only received a copy of the agreement waving your right to cool off.

The plumber was clean and friendly but I would rather have a guy that was dirty if he charged me less. I honestly regret calling this place.

Product or Service Mentioned: Dutton Plumbing Plumbing Service.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

I didn't like: High prices.

Dutton Plumbing in Oxnard, California - Plumber bypasses backyard sprinklers - kills lawn!

1.5

Major repair to water pipe leak. Plumber bypasses leak and cuts off water to backyard.

Gardener fixes sprinklers; but no water! Sprinkler specialist says plumber re-routed from backyard line. Called plumber; except he insists another plumber did it and will not fix. Supervisor says it will be weeks to get a repairman.

Lawn is now dead! They are dragging their feet on this. Company previously fixed toilet and overcharged by $200 compared to other local plumbers.

They have a bad reputation! Will consider legal action.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Inferior work and bad service.